With residential energy costs set to keep rising, households need more cost effective alternatives to keep warm this winter.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Amazingly efficient! It heats on the log burner and then uses that heat to spin whisper-quiet, no electricity! This helps redistribute the heat all over the place, and now the house really is warmer! 10/10!”
- Robert M.
NO ENERGY CONSUMPTION-
The fan heater requires no electricity or batteries as its powered by the heat from the stove surface. The base of the fan transmits the heat to TEG units, and TEG units convert the heat energy to drive the fan to spin. Essentially, when the stove is on the fan operates and it cost nothing to power!
The heat generated from your stove rises to the ceiling, the fan pushes and evenly distributes the heat throughout the area ensuring your entire household is heated. Heat pumps are effective due to their built-in fan evenly distributing heat, with our fan heater on your stove you’re operating the same system. With no energy consumption. Also proving to be an eco-friendly alternative!
BUILT TO LAST-
Our fan heater is made of pure aluminium where it still operates at 300℃! This product will not only quietly heat your household effectively this winter season but for all future winter seasons. Other stove fans may melt from high heat, our model is built to last as long as the stove.
40°C -340°C (644°F): The fan rotates when the temperature reaches 40 ° C. The warmer the base of the fan, the faster the fan rotates, and the more the fan circulates in the room. It will slow down and stop while the stove is cooling down.
✔️ Redistribute Heat Evenly Around the Entire Living Space
✔️ Reduce Electricity Bill Costs and Save Extra
✔️ No More Reheating With Electrical Heaters
✔️ Get a Whisper-Quiet 4-Bladed Heating Fan That Uses Heat to Spin
HEAT-PUSHER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE BY IRISH SUPPLY
By purchasing HeatPusher by Irish Supply, you're buying domestic. That's why you'll enjoy all the benefits of domestic shopping:
- FREE expedited shipping (tracking included)
- 30 Days no questions asked return policy
- Dedicated 24/7 customer service to address all queries
⛔🚨Warnings and 👍Tips
- Never handle the base of the wood-burning stove fan, do not set the fireplace fan down on an unprotected surface when the surface is very hot.
- Do NOT place the log burner fan in front of the chimney pipe, too close to the chimney will reduce its performance, and even cause fan damage by overheat, the optimum position is at the top of the side part of the stovetop.
- To move or carry the wood-burning stove fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.
Keep heat-powered fans away from small children when in use.